Bellarine Taster - Gourmet Traveller Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Geelong , VIC
- Product code: BTGT
This all inclusive trip is the definitive way to experience this amazing regions wineries, cider houses, distillery and breweries – all with a designated driver in our beautiful Andy’s Trails 12 seater bus.
Celebrating local produce, gourmet beverages and breathtaking scenery with an informative passionate guide and designated driver whose passion for craft will take this experience to a whole new level
We will visit spectacular food and beverage destinations including a grazing farmers lunch style meal showcasing the regions best meats, cheeses, breads and seafood. Each stop guarantees more than ample tastings of the local produce – be it craft breweries, wineries, cider houses or award-winning gin.
- The Whiskery The Whiskery is a cellar door, tasting room and cafe located within the Bellarine Distillery, and is set on seven acres in the heart of the Bellarine. Visitors can experience a unique setting with established gardens and renovated rustic cellar door. They produce their own gin under their label, Teddy & The Fox, and will also have their own whisky available soon, depending upon maturation
- Oakdene Vineyard When walking up to the cellar door at Oakdene you’d be excused for thinking you’ve fallen down the rabbit hole into Wonderland! Surrounded by eclectic art works and entering the “upside down house” you’ll be delighted by the range of wines on offer for tasting. Wander round the garden to Mr Grubbs café for an exiting menu of relaxed good food and indulge in another glass of wine
- Basil’s Farm Overlooking Swan Bay Basil’s Farm is a delightful mix of vineyard and farm. Housing llamas (Basil and Manuel), babydoll sheep, indian runner ducks and chickens, all used as natural and sustainable approaches to improving the health of the vines in addition to providing fresh free range eggs to the café! Sample the unique wines created by biodynamic and organic methods whilst enjoying the ambiance of being surrounded by the vines, orchards and kitchen garden.
- Flying Brick Cider is the Bellarine’s first and finest cider company- come see why this is one of the fastest growing boutique ciders in Australia with a cider tasting paddle. Still thirsty for a little more wine? Yes Said The Seal Winery is also located onsite, specialising limited release cool maritime climate wines. Enjoy an amazing local produce share style feast with your cider paddle
- White Rabbit Brewery & Little Creatures Brewery. Designed to ignite your imagination and explore your curiosity White Rabbit Brewery is an experience in and of itself. The Barrel Hall is just the place to do this surrounded by the open fermenters and barrels filled with their range of craft beers. Leave all your preconceived ideas at the door as you explore their range of ales made with the perfect blend of tried and true techniques with new age thinking!