The Great Ocean Road Escape. 2 Day tour.
- Varaktighet: 2 Dagar (cirka)
- Plats: Geelong, VICTORIA
- Produktkod: GOTESCAPE
The Top Great Ocean Road 'Wine and Dine' experience.
Indulge in the ultimate all inclusive 2 day trip along Victoria’s breathtaking Great Ocean Road
The Great Ocean Road is one of Australia's most iconic road trip experiences with some of Australia's top food and beverage destinations
- Morning: Start your day in Geelong where our guide will pick you up and set along the Great Ocean Road
- The Great Ocean Road The world-famous Great Ocean Road touring route is must-do. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Shipwreck Coast and the spectacular 12 Apostles - the massive limestone structures that tower 45 metres above the tempestuous Southern Ocean, leave its visitors awe-struck in wonder at their size and beauty. Included on our tour: Stops along the shipwreck coast - 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and the London Bridge
- Lunch: Aireys Inlet Salt Brewing "The Aireys Pub (1904) is a Great Ocean Road icon". Located on site, Salt Brewing Co. creates a variety of premium beers, from clean crisp pilsners, session-able lagers, wheat beers and pale ales to funky unfiltered IPA’s. We use no artificial ingredients or additives. Just pure, fresh, local, Australian made beer.. Included on our tour: a Locally sourced lunch and a paddle of award winning craft beer
- Dinner and Accomodation: Chris's Beacon Point Restaurant and Villas Overlooking Bass Strait, set high in the Otway’s above the Great Ocean Road, Chris's Beacon Point Restaurant and Villas has become a Mecca for gourmet travellers. His personal approach to hospitality has made him one of the best-loved characters in the region and his passion for the food of Southern Europe combined with the freshest and purest produce has made his cuisine world famous. Included on our tour: Overnight Premium accommodation. Dinner and Breakfast
- Morning: Your day begins with a full a la carte breakfast, hot coffee and fresh juice overlooking the spectacular Great Ocean with Beacon Point. No rush. Enjoy the view.
- Lunch: Movida Lorne MoVida has always been about reflecting local produce and local personality, and MoVida Lorne is no different. Using the best of the amazing south-west Victorian produce available, drawing inspiration from Spanish flavours, techniques and tradition to bring a big fat slice of MoVida to the seaside. With its focus on local wines, whiskies and gins, this is for whiling away the afternoon, snacking on tapas, and enjoying the sights and sounds of the bay. Included on our tour: a award winning tapas lunch in the seaside town of Lorne
- Finish where you began with an early evening boat trip across the bay with Port Phillip Ferries. Depart from Portarlington and arrive back in Docklands by 6pm. Included on our tour: Return tickets with Port Phillip Ferries
Our tour includes private pick up and drop off, 2 lunches, dinner, breakfast, luxury accomodation and a drive in comfort and style along the Great Ocean Road.